Aluminium Scrap Buyers in Dubai
Aluminium scrap buyers in Dubai, we buy all kinds of aluminum scrap in Dubai, Reasonable price and high purity. We sell Aluminium scraps to our clients at best prices. We have been in this business for many years now and have been dealing with clients from all over the world. We are known for our prompt deliveries, high quality products and services at reasonable prices.
We deal with all kinds of Aluminium Scrap such as Aluminium Bricks, Barrels, Bars, Channels, Flats etc. If you are looking to sell your scrap then contact us today!
We buy all kinds of aluminum scrap in Dubai, Reasonable price and high purity.
We are scrap aluminum buyer in dubai, we are the leading company for buying all kind of aluminium scrap in dubai. We have been working for more than five years in this field and we have a good experience to deal with our customers. In order to provide you the best services, we have our own team which is experienced in buying aluminum scrap from different companies.
Aluminum is one of the most important metals of today since it is used in almost every aspect of our daily life. But, when it comes to recycling these metals, they are not easy to process because they have high melting point and they tend to react with other materials which makes them difficult to recycle.
There are many ways through which you can earn money by selling your old items such as cars or other vehicles. One way is through selling them online but there are some problems when it comes to selling online like shipping costs and many other things that might affect your profit. So if you want to get rid off your old car then why not sell it as scrap metal?
We are the leading aluminum scrap buyers in Dubai. We offer competitive prices and high purity to our customers.
Aluminum is a chemical element, with the symbol Al and atomic number 13. It is a silvery-white, soft, nonmagnetic and ductile metal in the boron group. By mass, 99% of aluminum is composed of the isotope Al-27, which has a nucleus containing 13 protons and 7 neutrons. The free electron shell has only one electron, which gives aluminum a +3 charge in most compounds; the remaining 1% is composed of three stable isotopes: Al-26 (0.7%), Al-28 (0.2%), and Al-29 (1%). A fourth unstable isotope exists as well: Al-31 (0.1%).
The most important we buyers scraps like of aluminum is bauxite. While nearly all commercial applications use aluminum compounds such as alumina or aluminum sulfate, many unusual applications call for elemental aluminum (99+%). For example, cryolite is used in superconductors and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) chemicals; it is also used as an antifreeze in some aircraft engines because it does not clog.
In order to buy aluminum scrap, you need to know that there are different kinds of aluminum scrap. They are:
- Aluminium Ingots
- Aluminium Bars (Extruded or Cast)
- Aluminum Wire Scrap
- Aluminum Clad Steel Scrap
- Aluminum Alloy Scrap (Alclad)
- Aluminium Extrusion Scrap